Saturday, March 9, 2013

Interview Spotlight With Me at LiteraryCO for #COBookMonth

Hi All! I was interviewed over at LiteraryCO for Colorado Book Month (#COBookMonth on Twitter). Please stop by and say hi, and you may meet some other great Colorado authors and bloggers, as well. Lots of fun stuff going on! If you're a Colorado author and/or blogger, you can still sign up to participate.



I've got some exciting news coming up soon. An official release date for an anthology I have a piece in! Stay tuned!

5 comments:

Andrew Leon said...

going!

Mark Means said...

Great interview and it was neat learning a little more about you :)

J.A. Kazimer said...

You rocked it!

Anonymous said...

Mighty fine -- I'm a fellow King fan, and Shaun of the Dead is one of my favorites, too. Looking forward to your news!

Shannon Lawrence said...

Andrew, thanks!

Mark, thank you!

Julie, thanks!

Milo, King rocks!